
AMY TAN PEI SIAN
you always is my vitamin
你是我的维他命,
没有你我就没命!!
“你是我的心脏
你是我的精神养分
你是我的一部分” <-- 有没有很恶心?
谢谢你给我idea!
some more, you're my MOTIVATOR, please bring me HOME
so I can proceed my final project! hahhahahahah~
Lastly,
I LOVE YOU KAWKAW

please dont leave me~ :)
WaO... amy sure feel sweet sweet... both of u like sister than a sister.... @.@" what am i talking about? hahah.. blur again~...
ReplyDeleteshe wil scold me la if she read this! wakakakakkakakak
ReplyDeleteheheh... wont la... so touching ma.....
ReplyDeleteerm... she wont scold de la i think... hehehhe...
when she scold u faster take a pic at her angry face.. then post up here again~...sure wont angry anymore... hehhee
omg...u rili post this??!!!i tot u just kidding... i wanna vomit liao loh,lolz...and one more thing, "you r always my vitamin" ok...what "u always is my vitamin",so cute ah u ~ anyway,I appreciate what u have done.but pls proceed ur thesis~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyDeletehahaha ok I think next time call her,
ReplyDeleteVitamin tan!!! not amy tan laaa hahaah :P