
copy right © 2009
配了新眼镜 tooinch 2"
这牌子的眼镜渐渐消失在市场上了
这是我在眼镜店看见的最后一副
why I want to buy a new one?
Just wanna have one more spec lor
( influence by YaoYao :D)
I've been scold by my bro since I brought this spec
coz he say Im so wasting money :(
Yaho. I was thinking,
Why I don use the Rm250 to buy a pair of NikeShoes?
But buy a New spec? Nike Shoes or Spec?
so now I've three pair of spec :)
Purple:Pink:Maroon Black
Actually I seldom wear my spec, coz it really ma fan :p
I just wear when I go school, when I cant wear contact lens.
Eye Doctor advise me to wear frequently,
so that My eyes wont... forget liao what he said! hahahaha~
Now my degree is increasing every year,
175° and 150° I think it was still ok la :)
but now, i'll always wear my new spec.
coz NEW ma! hahahaha
© I Love My Spec ©
No comments:
Post a Comment
Tell me what do you think?