
I'm Malaysian :)
"Kau Malay ka Cina?"
I wonder why recently so many people ask me this =="
am I really looks like a Malay?
Because my skin color? Or my big eyes? hahahaha~
well sometime It is so sick of answering this question,
yet, I still feel funny when people ask me like that!
"Kamu Sino ka Malay?" "Opps sorry,我以为你是马来人!"
I can say it proudly, actually My Chinese is not bad ya,
and Bahasa Melayu is always FAIL , hahahahaha~
With the ideal of 1Malaysia,
Next time I should answer them "I AM MALAYSIAN"
but not "Pure Chinese" hehehe~
People tend to determine your race base on your skin color? appearance?
But a Malay then only speaks Melayu and English?
People's 1st perception always take place,
In west Malaysia have many Indian can speak proper Chinese!
My friends and I also meet alots Non-Chinese that can speak and listen Chinese~
thus, dear customers and people! "Darker skin doesn't mean Malays"
well ,this require further discussion and research (some more journal support xD),
No time to think this now :p at least I am not as my blog title being "discriminate"!
當一個不認識妳的人當然會以膚色外表來辨認妳阿,不算DISCRIMINATE吧,本人的經驗就有被陌生人,朋友或顧客認為是MIX的啦...哪里MIX哪裡就不知道啦...SINO KADAZAN,台灣人,韓國人,混外國的都有...就因為眼睛跟膚色...哈XD 我也有認錯華人是馬來人的情況而感到抱歉,因為在馬來西亞就要認種族來說哪一種語言阿...也可以說英文...但賣東西的人都會被嚇到...但是馬來人聽不懂華文這個PERCEPTION又沒有啦,很多多少都會懂一些吧!印度人更厲害,幅健話都會說的比我還好獵~~~
ReplyDelete