Monday, April 2, 2012

Speaking on my APRIL fool day

Asus A43S series
My Mum's Asus notebook with so called "free gifts"
yeah I knw they always attract customer with those bombastic word!
 P company offer RM2099 with 3 types of free gifts
"free printer" / "free 40gifts" / free upgrade ram +20gifts


I choose to buy with M company because it is cheaper RM100
and it is no PROCESSING fee charge by using cards.
I hate the company which need to CHARGE processing feessssss!

LOVE own printed poster
lastly I had put this on my wall :)
I LOVE this so such!
so now on , I can see them everyday and night! gorgeous! 
promise I wanna watch this movie again.
yea! i wanna get sound track or movie book of the movie x'(
hope that my cousin could help me to find this out in TW

my blackie clothes
clothes in black :)
I remembered my aunt next door ask me a question before,
"why you have so many black clothes"
I stun.  I thought everyone do!
because it is easy to mix and match,  important thing is
it can trim up your body and look slimmer! 
wakakkakakakaka

hello peep (=
this is not 45degree and 90degree!!
hahahaha so Im looks nicer and prettier?
but it just after edit @@
I will be more confident if my dark eye circle can be cure
and those scar and pore can be disappear!

1 comment:

Tell me what do you think?