Collagen 16bottles - you guess how much?
Cyber colors make up remover Buy one free one
Dark circles eraser Buy one free one too - most expensive! highly recommend by my friend
well, I never know I can be like spend freely! oh my gosh!
when I compare to my dream brand skin care products,
this dark circle eraser was extremely expensive! hope it really effective and worth ><
Cyber colors make up remover Buy one free one
Dark circles eraser Buy one free one too - most expensive! highly recommend by my friend
well, I never know I can be like spend freely! oh my gosh!
when I compare to my dream brand skin care products,
this dark circle eraser was extremely expensive! hope it really effective and worth ><
![]() |
| Get free samples of Dr.Young (a Korea Brand) |
I use my debit card to "luk" wow~ Rm400+ was gone :p Amazing! so squander!
you never know how shopoholic can girls be~
ohya~ I get some free samples from a famous brand - Dr.Young?
that salesgirl mention it was best sellers as well~ huuhuu~
Let try it and see the effect, my skin condition was so deadly bad!


保养和减肥是女人一生的职业啊!
ReplyDelete呵呵呵~