Saturday, May 25, 2013

mayday not my day

this mayday totally not my day.
I knw I can change it in way of changing my mindset.
but I cant really smile with my heart with all these fuxking things
crash a dog. beer pour over my hp
my car is slighty damage but now the brake always make sound "kat kat kat"
the car spray and bumper costed me RM430,
but brake not repaired. My heart is bleeding T-T

yet, is only appetizer..dono why i spent alot in may?!
so my usable money is become peanuts T-T
yest went to happy hour with friends,
her beer spill accidentally toward me.. my hp my bag my skirt ..
sigh.. i dint expect it will make my hp usb port loss function 
so i cant charge it anymore...now I send it to friend to fix it..
hopefully it can be repaired T-T
if really need pay for it..who I can ask for?

I wish all of these unfortunate can be end soon
really bring down =(

2 comments:

Tell me what do you think?