Tuesday, February 1, 2011

我很快乐的捐血记 ^^

Our leng lui - Red filling in form =]
Unit Blood 

Im donating blood~ 
proof oh~
* 2011 Jan 31st 4.30pm*
I had done my 3rd time Blood donation ;) 
I went to QE Blood Unit had volunteer donation 
Feel so bore in home, I just post status in FB asking people~
well Red was respond about that ^^ and wanna join too

She fetch me to QE, we go for test together
unfortunately, she cant donate due to blood circulation under standard 12.5
I was 14.6 so is qualified to donate ;)
I was so so so happy~ ^^as I worried cant pass the test 
since I just consume seaweed and greentea when I go for donation =x
luckily im qualified ohhohohoho 
430ml was giving out ;D much more than last 2times..

I was over confident that I'll be okay after blood donation @@
then I start unfeeling well at night  ;( dizzy..
and very tired... slept at 11pm! wow~ weak..... =.=

well~ I'll still keep on going to donate blood
although my friends say that A type blood was low demand ;/
donate blood will fat~ bla bla bla...
I still will go!
just for a pack MILO 
hahahahahaha~ 


Thanks Red
we date again next time oh ^^
prove that to BOYS we are much more brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you think?