Saturday, November 20, 2010

ON GIIII ~

Ferrero Rocher???
 从那天小红的一通电话~ 我就开始了 我的“夜生活”
这一班3男4女的组合 
搞笑 疯狂 白痴 “酗酒” 
好不容易有了我个人比较满意的7人合照 :)
要记一记 我的夜~
真的很难得 因为我不是很常出去玩的人
因为自己没有车 也没有惯性朋友出去玩
真的很感谢这班朋友愿意找我出~~
 
不过我的酒量真的很不好!
w我的恶名还是随着我的性格延续下去
为什么改不了~~
也许要找个人来治一治我!
哈哈哈哈

这一班疯 女人~

I just so nerd :D
 不爱按牌理出牌
你们爱优美 我爱搞怪!
哈哈哈哈哈哈

p/s: I need express my gratitude to my besties :)
Fynn always be my side when I being emo happy drunk
Red teach me how to make up wakakaka
Shayne laugh with me and sing along ^^
Damien be 'my driver' all the time
Cyrus cant have a verily memory without those photos
Ricky the best thing you've create is "Fererro Rocher" 
hahahahahhahaahha~~~
Hey Gang~ only we know what is that! ;)
crazy fellassssssss!

3 comments:

  1. ON gii~ SAI gii~
    sweet & funny!!
    but no "Ferrero Rocher" (u've typed for d 1st pict)haha

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... i only recognize fynn,gecky and xiao hoong...
    that girl.. is yaw60??

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what do you think?