
Finally I bought my new mobile phone - Samsung Star WiFi :)
First I want to express my gratitude to my parents especially my dad ^^
I know Im a naughty and dumb daughter that always ask $$ from dad~
I had ask money from my parent in order to buy the new handphone as my 22yrs old birthday present, what a good reason ^^
hesitate for almost 1months, from samsung monte to nokia..sony..
lastly, I still choose for my initial choice since last year - Samsung Star, upgrade version ;) WiFi
It is in Pink Color~ I was attracted by its color :)
actually this handphone was in market for almost 1year,
therefore, so hard to find it. but 皇天不负苦心人~
Lastly still found it and grab it at RM670 at center
IT IS LAST ONE! how lucky am I :DD some more is PINK~~


It fulfill all my need, touch screen~ easy to use~ WiFi,
no 3g..is ok~ Im not interest on it since Im rarely need that thing~
got the stylus (the pen to touch the screen)
I thought message ringtone cant be real music,
wow~ surprisingly, It can~ nahnahana~ XD
good good ^^ Im getting fun with it
hope it can accompany me forever~ wow
boleh ka tu? hahahaha
well~ finish talk about the pros, here the cons:
1. RM670 does not include memory card, so I hv to buy personally ;(
2. battery was made in korea and finish in China!
i wish it can use life long and not after warranty then say Bye-bye!
I'll take good care of it~ coz I really love Samsung mobile phone,
even there is so much people not support me to buy it :p
well .. I only can say,,,
"This Is My Samsung Star, not yours!"
hahahhaha
wow so nice.. but i don like touch screen hahahha
ReplyDelete