June 16 back to KK again
I went to INTI to get my result, It is B ;)
maybe I dint set too high expectation on my result,
so I was so happy when I know it is B
THESIS is the last piece of work in my Degree journey,
Truly, Im glad that we can do this kinda work before we graduate,
It would help us in future somehow.
I think you'll agree with me if you did the bloody work too ;)
June 10 I earn another achievement in my life
- Passed JPJ test, finally I get my driving license before 22years old :D
The examiner was quite evil! scold me and give me FULL marks! LOL
well, at the time I was really accepted the fact that I fail =="
I was so shocked when I get the result is 20/20
quite surprising since My tutor is most worried about me,
I was pretty lousy and dangerous when Im practicing driving.
Is this my luck? I get 48/50 in the computer test, 20/20 in JPJ test.
Quite funky :P well~ Now i gonna worry about the real experience in the road
especially in the busy city KK, I can recognize the road,
but how to drive.. it is another challenge for me.
Hey friends, Did U realize that I was less update my photos?!
hahaha the SS queen is gone, I guess so~
I was getting fatter and dono why I can be DARKER even I just stay in home most the time =="
trying on anything that can brighten my skin hahaha
muz get ready before I get new boyfriends :D
happy June 2010 ~*
so funny la u hahahha
ReplyDeletewua, 20/20....i failed...
ReplyDeleteuse olay whitening lotion.. not face only but hands n legs ^^ itz works
ReplyDeleteFinally got visitor here XD
ReplyDeletewell Red, Im using Nivea now. last time use Garnier.. haiy reli too many brand :( will try olay if nivea stil not work